Members Cars

  • mwkwolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
      Here are six more club member cars for you to enjoy. Doesn't anyone
      but John or I have anything to say or pix to add? Hal
    • cinn_48158
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
        I have something to say. "Keep Up The Good Work" lolol
        If I had more pics I could help post them. There are some great
        looking cars on here.
        Cindy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2002
          Check out the 18 more photo's of members cars taken at the K.O.A.
          South Bend, IN. show. Hope to post the meeting pictures in the next
          day or two. Hal