Lost Postings

  • mwkwolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
      Looks like when they switched over to the "NEW" group type listing
      they lost all of our March postings. John can you fix it back? Hal
    • lowand77
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2002
        Hal, I'm afraid they are just gone. We're lucky that all the post
        haven't been wiped out. I'm still trying to adapt to this supposed
        easier way of things. I'm beginning to think that Yahoo! is goverment
        run by the way they do things.