Car Show ETC.

  • MWKwolf
    Message 1 of 150 , Sep 5, 2001
      Is anyone going to the show this Sunday Sept.9th. at the South Bend Fairgrounds? If so maybe we can all hook up over there! Hal
    • lowand77
      Message 150 of 150 , Feb 27, 2002
        Well those of you who are KOA members will soon
        be reading an article about this new award,if you
        haven't already. This award is for the little guy who
        promotes the kustom/hot rod lifestyle. Who acts as in
        Ambassador of Good Will if I may. I would appreciate all the
        help I can get with this. I don't want this award to
        be thought of as a regional thing. So if you know
        someone who you think deserves this honor, let me know.
        Jim Hibbs has decide that since this was my creation
        and also because he's got a full plate as it is, I'll
        be taking care of most of the business that goes
        with this award. As a side note, if you can think of
        anyone who would like to sponser this plaque please let
        me know. The cost is low and is only to cover the
        expense of the award. I sponsered the first one and will
        continue to do so as long as I have to. I feel that this
        is a thing that needs to be done, to give
        recognition to all those people out there who NEVER get the
        credit they deserve. Thank you for taking the time to
        read this.