RALPH SCHINDEL

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2013
      Good Morning Club Member's

      I am sorry to say Life Time Club Member  Ralph Schindel has passed away.
      It has been a long battle with Leukemia, May God Bless Him and may he Rest in Peace.
      He will be Greatly Missed by All.

      If you would like to Send Nancy Schindel a card I know she would love to hear from you.
      Nancy Schindel
      W 552 Hacker Rd.
      Brillion, Wisconsin 54110

      Jeff Shindel
      W 552 Hacker Rd.
      Brillion, Wisconsin 54110

      When I receive more information I will let you know.

      Hi Eula,
      Dad passed away yesterday morning.
      Mom is up here with us, their house down there is sold.
      Dad was supposed to move up here as well but passed quicker than expected

      Sincerely Yours,

      Eula & Harold Cornish