Chemo Day

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013

      Chemo Day
      Some will say you will pray because it is a nice thing to say or it is politically correct. Then there are those of you who will get down on your knees and really do it. I'm sending this to some who will.
      This prayer means so much so please say the prayer for everyone and pass it on.

      Cancer is a strange cell.
      If you ever have it, you will never be free of it. If you never had it, don't feel too cozy, you can get it. Pray for the day there will be a permanent cure.

      A SMALL REQUEST...

      93% won't forward, but I'm Sure You Will.

      A small request.....Just one line

      Dear God,
      I pray that You will guide someone to find a cure for cancer in 2013 ....
      Amen
      All you are asked to do is keep this circulating, Even if it's only to one more person. In memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.
      A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle.

      Please Keep This Candle Going