Happy New Year

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013

      Happy New Year Everyone,
      I am home and recuperating fine from my total hip replacement.
      Shelby Klibenski asked me if I was ready to join Rocetball...LOL
      She sure knows how to cheer you up. Love That Girl...
      My home therapist is my one and only...Harold Cornish...He does a Great Job...
      We had a great Christmas here with our family.

      A message From Jamie Hall,
      So with the close of 2012 I ended an 8 year career selling paint. My good friend Rob Jowsay and I bought the body shop from Dunham Motor Sales in Angola. So with help from a lot of friends we open January 2nd under the new name of Autokraft Auto Body, God Bless everyone and Happy New Year!
      Good Luck Jamie! and Congratulations....

      I have some pictures I am going to send out later.
      We received a woderful gift from Alayna & Denny Summers
      Recognizing Harold & myself for all the hard work we have put into the club,trying to keep it going.
      Several other people had a hand in this and we will share that with you.
      This means a lot to us. Thank You!
      Thats all for today!
      As Always Buckle up for Safety!

      Eula & Harold Cornish