Help your clients "Master the 4th Discipline" of Triathlon!

  • rosiejones611
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      I have been a USAT Level 1 Certified coach since 2009. Last year I had my husband design a smaller version of the transition racks used at most triathlons to train my clients.

      This year we redesigned these transition racks to make them even better by adding 4 large rings to the main rack so that we could lock our bikes and other equipment while we were swimming and running.

      We are currently launching our product locally and on our website. We will also be running an add in Triathlete magazine in June.

      Take your triathlon coaching to the next level for your clients so they can practice and prepare for all aspects of their race!

      Check it out! www.mytrirack.com