Saulsbury - More Info

  • mswsscoremachine
    Message 1 of 935 , Dec 1, 2001
      To reinforce yesterday's message:<br><br>I spoke
      with Phil Sheffeild for the Memphis Motorcycle Club
      this Saturday AM. He and I have been getting calls
      asking about the race. Folks have mentioned they are
      concerned about it being too muddy.<br><br>I know we are
      all a little spoiled with nothing but perfect weather
      events and good luck, clear days. It's been a long time
      since we've had a real muddy event or one in the
      pouring down rain. This event will not break that record.
      I even feel a little silly defending a sunny day
      event since I can't count how many I raced through that
      were quagmires. But, like I said, based on the calls
      we have gotten, I think some folks may be spoiled
      up a mountain, is sandy to boot, and has dried out.
      It was raceable yesterday, and as you can see today,
      and tomorrow will only make it better. Phil says all
      sections that were affected by the weather were cut out
      and they still have a nice 10+ mile course that is
      perfectly fine.<br><br>The Saulsbury Event is completely
      ready, and the event will go on as scheduled. According
      to all the folks with MMC I've spoken to, this will
      be a great course.<br><br>See you at the
      races,<br>Scott
    • gaff70359
      Message 935 of 935 , Mar 1, 2002
        We are coming up to race in the fordsville race on the 24th, but when is the summer schedule coming out, we need to make plans.<br>Thanks,<br>Gaff