Centerville

  • picturelady_37064
    Message 1 of 935 , Dec 4, 2000
      Posted 12 photos tonight and there are more to
      come. I will not place them all here. I am dividing
      them between this site, the Mid South Motoplex
      Bulletin Board site and the Mid South Web site picture
      link. If you want to see them all you have to go to all
      three sites. You'll enjoy the trip!
    • gaff70359
      Message 935 of 935 , Mar 1, 2002
        We are coming up to race in the fordsville race on the 24th, but when is the summer schedule coming out, we need to make plans.<br>Thanks,<br>Gaff