Current Schedule

  • msws_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 9:23 AM
      Hi guys,

      I was trying to take Easter Weekend and Sunday off, but there have been several questions from you guys about the last races.

      Here is what I knwo today.
      1. The Kingston springs race is off. It awas a add on as it was and it didnt' work out, sorry.

      2. To add to this seasons scheduling woes, it turns out that the GNCC's chanegd their schedule (since we made ours way back last year),a dn now we have a GNCC on top of the Salem race. The promoters are concerned about that conflict.

      The simplest thing was to move the Salem race to May 2 and wrap the season up there. Unfortunately Darin Tabor has a professional conference he is attending that weekend out of town so that wasn't possible.

      It is possible the race could be moved to May 16 (back one week frm the current schedule). They (the 2 promoters) are makng that decision and I hope to know on Monday latest.

      As we said way back after Iuka, if the series this season ended up with 11 events, then there would be 3 "drops" just as if we had 12. This will eb an extra "drop" vs. what is in tehrlebook and was added becasue of the abd weather event at Iuka.

      Executive Summary: We will have 11 events, finishing with Salem, KY or this season. Adults will count their best 8 finishes for end of season awards, youth will count their best 7 events. Salem will be as scheduled on May 23, or it may *possibly* be moved to May 16, depending on what the promoters decide. We will let everyone know tomorrow for sure.

      Otherwise, all is fine and we are already working on the banquet and preparation for next season.

      Hope that answers all the questions, Hope all have a Happy Easter weekend.

      Watch the official Email list in case we move the Salem event.

      Best,
      Scott
    • AMY WOOD
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 10:55 AM