MSWS Picture Link

  • picturelady_37064
    Message 1 of 935 , Jul 2, 2000
      I just looked at the Westpoint pictures on the
      picture link for MSWS page. They are much larger and I
      think look a lot better there. They are small here to
      cut down on file size. There are some digital photos
      that Ed's daughter took that are quiet good.
    • gaff70359
      Message 935 of 935 , Mar 1, 2002
        We are coming up to race in the fordsville race on the 24th, but when is the summer schedule coming out, we need to make plans.<br>Thanks,<br>Gaff