Re: [Mid South Hare Scrambles] cycle news

  • Debbie Allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Yes, I am. Below is the link to cyclenews. If you click on it, then you should find your way to the articles. On the map, we are region 6. Sorry for the delay, but I think Scott is trying to accomodate me by changing a few things. Please be patient. Thank you, debbie In the meantime, I do have some pics posted at my web site, but I'm not able to post very many.

      http://www.cyclenews.com/events/regionsearch.asp?Region=46

      www.justhavingfunracing.org

      kirchoffscott <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      just wondering, is debbie allen going to do the cycle news articles
      again this year?

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        is anyone going upto the casey illinois buddy race this saterday