Re: Looking for a practice mx track

  • kx125ride
    Message 1 of 935 , Apr 20 5:34 PM
      A friend of mine just opened up a practice track
      outside of gallatin in bethpage tn.He has been bugging me
      to set up a woods loop so eventually there will be
      trails too.this weekend is the grand opening.For more
      info call 615 824 4424.
    • gaff70359
      Message 935 of 935 , Mar 1, 2002
        We are coming up to race in the fordsville race on the 24th, but when is the summer schedule coming out, we need to make plans.<br>Thanks,<br>Gaff