Request for HP fanfic recommendations

  • wee_punkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 11:20 AM
      Hi!

      I was wondering if I could solicit any fanfic recommendations, please.
      I've gone back through the threads here and checked out the links
      (thanks!), but it's only whetted my appetite.

      I'm really interested in paternal Sirius and/or avuncular Remus (lol,
      no surprise there, huh?), or even the "traveling into altverse and
      meeting James" genre. While I'd prefer English, German and Spanish
      would be fine as well.

      I'd greatly appreciate any direction y'all could provide.

      Thank you in advance. :-)
    • elfinmouse
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 6:34 PM
        If you haven't read it, The Mirror of Maybe by MidnightBlue. It
        isn't updated very often, but it is rather good. Harry's
        relationship to Sirius and Remus doesn't have the centerstage role
        it does in the Midnight series though. Also, it's slash (HP/SS)
        incase you don't like that. Here's a link:

        http://www.greyblue.net/MidnightBlue/Mirror/default.htm

        I hope that was helpful...

        --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, "wee_punkin"
        <wee_punkin@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > I was wondering if I could solicit any fanfic recommendations,
        please.
        > I'd greatly appreciate any direction y'all could provide.
        >
        > Thank you in advance. :-)

      • wee_punkin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 4:47 AM
          Yes, it was helpful. :-) Thank you for the link...and thank you for
          the response. I greatly appreciate it.

          --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, "elfinmouse" <elfinmouse@...>