Re: On the current poll...

  • Casey
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2006
      Needing to admit that I haven't been on this group in a while, since I
      started posting my thoughts on the poll a few days ago, is 'Unknown
      Relations' a new series entirely? Sorry, it's probably a
      gargantuous "here's your sign" question, but...yeah.

      At any rate, I read your last post and the idea of Harry being a twin
      is something I haven't run into in any other fic before (though I
      write more than I read), and I think the idea sounds interesting. As
      much as I love your Midnight series, I'm sure this will grab my
      attention and have me loving every bit of it.

      ~ Casey
    • Serenity
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2006
        what about Voldemort's wand as the last horcrux? he has it on him at all time...?

        I dunno.......um....there's been lots of speculation as to whether harry is one because of his
        scar and his connection....

        i haven't the faintest idea.

        that's hard.