Links

  • Kara Sommer
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2005
      I've posted several links of stories I like in the Links section. If
      anyone has any read any good stories you think other people should
      read, put them in or send me the link and I'll check them out. The
      only request i have is no NC-17.

      Thanks,

      Kara
    • Len87
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2005
        I read a good story it was called Blind Faith www.fanfiction.net/s/2046881/1/
        Harry gets blinded at the age of 4 and its about how he copes with the situation.
        Go check it out it you'r interested.

        Kara Sommer <smc@...> wrote:
        I've posted several links of stories I like in the Links section. If
        anyone has any read any good stories you think other people should
        read, put them in or send me the link and I'll check them out. The
        only request i have is no NC-17.

        Thanks,

        Kara

      • iritilan100
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2005
          --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, "Kara Sommer" <smc@s...> wrote:
          > I've posted several links of stories I like in the Links section. If
          > anyone has any read any good stories you think other people should
          > read, put them in or send me the link and I'll check them out. The
          > only request i have is no NC-17.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Kara

          Stories Suggestions:

          'Flames of Betrayel' http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2451634/27/
          REPOST WIP AU Harry was sent to Azkaban and was later found to be
          innocent. With the help of Ron, he will find out who his true friends
          are. Will he forgive those who betrayed him? Will he be able to let
          the world know what kind of man Dumbledore really

          Rising From the Ashes of Betrayal http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2232500/1/
          AU Betrayed by his friends and sentenced to Azkaban. What will Harry
          do now that the war is over? Will he go back to those who betrayed him
          or will he continue running? Written before HBP

          'Returning' http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1784907/1/
          This story beings at the start of term feast of Harry's 6th year at
          Hogwarts. People, including his new very familiar Defense teachers,
          notice new changes in Harry, from his mood to his appearance. As Harry
          struggles to overcome internal battles, can he s

          'Harry Potter and the Prophecy of the Phoenix' Harry Potter and the
          Prophecy of the Phoenix
          Complete and edited! Harry's fifth year will send him on a journey to
          discover his destiny and who he really is.

          'Lost: Young Boy, Answere to Harry' http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2556830/1/
          AU: Sirius flees through muggle London with his four year old Godson
          in his arms, their pursuers closing in. PART 1 COMPLETE.
        • runnyngbyrd
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 4, 2005
            > I've posted several links of stories I like in the Links section. If
            > anyone has any read any good stories you think other people should
            > read, put them in or send me the link and I'll check them out. The
            > only request i have is no NC-17.

            Here's a few really good ones:

            Promises Unbroken, by Robin4 (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1248431/1/)

            Sirius Black remained the Secret Keeper and everything he feared came
            to pass. Ten years later, James and Lily live, Harry attends Hogwarts,
            and Voldemort remainsÂ…yet the world is different and nothing is as it
            seems. AU, Complete.

            Prelude to Destiny, by AnotherDreamer
            (http://www.schnoogle.com/authors/anotherdreamer/PTDpro.html)

            They are remembered for their Great Acts, for defying Voldemort, for
            betraying their best friends, for becoming illegal animagi, for loving
            so strongly that it crossed the barrier of life and death. But their
            story is more than their endings. It weaves its way through
            heartbreaking love, games of magical tag, hours of learning illegal
            spells, dates with the wrong sort of boy, and the bonds that death
            cannot break. This is the story of the people who will star in the
            footnotes of the great battles of Harry Potter- they who History deems
            unworthy of great attention and who worked diligently with Destiny to
            pave the path of the Boy Who Lived.

            The Kings' Players, by Telepwen (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2558212/1/)

            Unpredictability has made Grindelwald the most feared wizard of the
            century, although he'd protest being called evil. When you get down to
            it, he's a happy and playful fellow. But then, he'd also tell you that
            he's bored, and the world's his playground.
          • Kara Sommer
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
              I've added some more links and put most of them in folders. If anyone
              knows of some good crossover stories, let me know.

              Thanks,

              Kara
            • Kara Sommer
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005

                I added a few more links to the Link section.

                Unforeseen by Neurotica is in the Alternate Universe Section. Summary - What if Lord Voldemort had decided to attack before the Potters had a chance to go into hiding? Would anything have been different?

                I also added a few stories by smarty937, AKA Quillian, AKA Craig, a long time member of this group.

                The Company We Keep is a HP/X-men Evolution crossover

                Reap What You Sow is in the Azkaban folder along with its sequel The Number of Fools.

                Kara

              • Craig
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005

                  Kara,

                  Aw, I'm flattered.

                  -Craig

                • Kara Sommer
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005

                    Think of it as incentive to update your stories ;-).

                    Kara

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005

                      Yeah, I'm getting back to NoF next.

                      Oh, and BTW, there's another sequel to RWYS, but runs AU to NoF: "Harry Potter, Prisoner of Hogwarts" (HPPoH).

                      Just thought you'd like to know.

                      Cheers,
                      Craig

                    • Kara Sommer