Power of Hogwarts

  • Kara Sommer
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 2, 2005

      Chapter 3 has been posted on FF.NET

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2494921/3/

      Kara

    • danielle weaver
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 14, 2006
        Cool! I look forward to it!! And I'm sure that I will love the final chapters. You've kept me going for so long, there's no way I wouldn't like it. You've got too much talent for that.

        Danielle

        Kara Sommer <servicemotor@...> wrote:
        Just so you all know, Chapter 24 is in the final editting process and
        should be posted some time tomorrow. A slight spolier, I have finished
        Power of Hogwarts and the final chapters were probably the most
        difficult for me to write which is saying a lot considering how
        difficult Burden of a Destiny had been at times. Hopefully everyone
        will like it.

        Kara

        Yahoo! Mail