Power of Hogwarts

  • Kara Sommer
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 3, 2005
      Okay with the deleted scenes finished through Burden of a Destiny
      (There may be some from PoH in the future) I have begun writting my
      book 6. I'm currently on chapter 6 and I don't know if I like it so
      I need your help. I have a WIP folder in the files section where I
      will start posting the chapters. These are only drafts until I read
      HBP and figure out how much I want to incorporate in PoH.

      I'll warn you now that there is a lot revealed in the beginning
      chapters so if you want to wait until the don't read them. If you do
      read them, please let me know what you think. I know I can't make
      everyone happy and if you hate the chapters, I'm sorry.

      Here are a few things to take into consideration:

      1) I'm an American so if something written doesn't work for the
      British, let me know.

      2) Harry has a lot to work out in this book. He will constantly
      struggle with who he is and who everyone wants him to be.

      3) I am trying to keep the majority of the characters as close to
      canon as possible. There will be no manipulative Dumbledore and no
      evil Snape although Sirius still loaths Snape and is still extremely
      upset with Dumbledore.

      4) While I appreciate all of the input this is still a fanfiction
      I'm writing therefore I need to be happy with it or I'll never
      finish it. Please don't take it personal if I don't use your advice.

      I'll try to have the first chapter in the folder as soon as I can.

      Kara
    • danielle weaver
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 14, 2006
        Cool! I look forward to it!! And I'm sure that I will love the final chapters. You've kept me going for so long, there's no way I wouldn't like it. You've got too much talent for that.

        Danielle

        Kara Sommer <servicemotor@...> wrote:
        Just so you all know, Chapter 24 is in the final editting process and
        should be posted some time tomorrow. A slight spolier, I have finished
        Power of Hogwarts and the final chapters were probably the most
        difficult for me to write which is saying a lot considering how
        difficult Burden of a Destiny had been at times. Hopefully everyone
        will like it.

        Kara

        Yahoo! Mail