Power of Hogwarts
- Okay with the deleted scenes finished through Burden of a Destiny
(There may be some from PoH in the future) I have begun writting my
book 6. I'm currently on chapter 6 and I don't know if I like it so
I need your help. I have a WIP folder in the files section where I
will start posting the chapters. These are only drafts until I read
HBP and figure out how much I want to incorporate in PoH.
I'll warn you now that there is a lot revealed in the beginning
chapters so if you want to wait until the don't read them. If you do
read them, please let me know what you think. I know I can't make
everyone happy and if you hate the chapters, I'm sorry.
Here are a few things to take into consideration:
1) I'm an American so if something written doesn't work for the
British, let me know.
2) Harry has a lot to work out in this book. He will constantly
struggle with who he is and who everyone wants him to be.
3) I am trying to keep the majority of the characters as close to
canon as possible. There will be no manipulative Dumbledore and no
evil Snape although Sirius still loaths Snape and is still extremely
upset with Dumbledore.
4) While I appreciate all of the input this is still a fanfiction
I'm writing therefore I need to be happy with it or I'll never
finish it. Please don't take it personal if I don't use your advice.
I'll try to have the first chapter in the folder as soon as I can.
- Cool! I look forward to it!! And I'm sure that I will love the final chapters. You've kept me going for so long, there's no way I wouldn't like it. You've got too much talent for that.Danielle
Kara Sommer <servicemotor@...> wrote:
Just so you all know, Chapter 24 is in the final editting process and
should be posted some time tomorrow. A slight spolier, I have finished
Power of Hogwarts and the final chapters were probably the most
difficult for me to write which is saying a lot considering how
difficult Burden of a Destiny had been at times. Hopefully everyone
will like it.
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.