Midnight Series Deleted Scenes Chapter 2

  • Kara Sommer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005

      Chapter 2 of the Deleted Scenes has been uploaded on FF.NET

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2407514/2/

      Kara

    • runnyngbyrd
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        I can't access the chapter for some reason, it says:
        Chapter not found. Please check to see you are not using an outdated url.
        If I go to chapter 1, I can see the link that shoudl get me to chpater
        2, but it won't let me. Is it just mmy computer, or is it happening
        to everyone else too?

        -Byrd
      • Kara Sommer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          The chapter has been added to the files section in the yahoo group.

          Kara

          I can't access the chapter for some reason, it says:
          Chapter not found. Please check to see you are not using an outdated url.
          If I go to chapter 1, I can see the link that shoudl get me to chpater
          2, but it won't let me. Is it just mmy computer, or is it happening
          to everyone else too?

          -Byrd

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • runnyngbyrd
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
            --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, "Kara Sommer" <smc@s...> wrote:
            > The chapter has been added to the files section in the yahoo group.
            >
            > Kara

            Thanks Kara. Lovely little tidbit, I quite enjoyed it.

            -Byrd