Re: Latest Poll

  • cig ^-^
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello!

      first of all, many many many thanks for your story! During some
      chapters, I was a bit uncertain (particulary the detentions with
      Umbridge), but you really made the trial, the chrismas and all, so
      good. I've read so far 3 times the chap with Xmas, 2 times the one
      with the trial and 4 times the last one... -must stop but can't-! I'm
      waiting impatiently for the next chap!

      Second of all, I just wanted to give my opinion for the future career
      : I don't think -your- Harry will go for Auror. I still hesistate
      between Healer (it may go well with his character I would think) and
      Ministry Position (because, even if it's not his more preferential
      path, he may think that he would be able to change some laws, for
      example laws concerning werewolves...) Teacher is a good idea but I
      didn't vote for it, dunno why but it seems I can't imagine Harry being
      a teacher.

      Well, my 2 pences on this... anyways, whatever you will choose, I
      can't wait!

      Cig