Off topic plea for votes :-)

  • Kara Sommer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi everyone. Just so you know, I'm working as hard as I can to get
      chapter 7 of Unknown Relations: Dementos of Azkaban up soon. However,
      my dog Kenobi's currently in a contest for Bissell. Please vote for
      him. :-)

      http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week04/Vote4.aspx?
      FileName=1050.jpg&ImageName=Kenobi
    • Kara Sommer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009

        Sorry, let’s try the link again. J Click here

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          What a sweet looking dog. I did vote for Kenobi.

          --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, "Kara Sommer" <ksomm814@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
            Thanks. :-) I appreciate it.

            --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, "sleeromero"