Re: Unknown Relations Update

  • jacquie
    Message 1 of 76 , Jul 31, 2008
      --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, "Kara Sommer" <ksomm814@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone, just so you all know I am currently working on Book 3.
      I'm
      > hoping to have the first chapter up later this week and then once
      again
      > try to update at least once a month, depending on how fast the
      chapters
      > flow out of me. I have a lot of ideas in my head but unfortunately
      > they're for later in the book. I need to get there first.
      >
      > Keep your fingers crossed,
      >
      > Kara

      Yay! It's nice to hear from you. Happy to know you're working on
      it. Since your writing is so awesome I can handle the wait (I don't
      like it of course but it does make each update all the sweeter)
      Good luck,

      Jacqueline<><
    • coolismikej
      Message 76 of 76 , Oct 8, 2013
        Hi, Just wondering if you'd abandoned the story? Would be really disappointing :(

        If not, when can we expect the next update?