Unknown Relations Update

  • Kara Sommer
    Message 1 of 76 , Jul 29, 2008
      Hi everyone, just so you all know I am currently working on Book 3. I'm
      hoping to have the first chapter up later this week and then once again
      try to update at least once a month, depending on how fast the chapters
      flow out of me. I have a lot of ideas in my head but unfortunately
      they're for later in the book. I need to get there first.

      Keep your fingers crossed,

      Kara
    • coolismikej
      Message 76 of 76 , Oct 8, 2013
        Hi, Just wondering if you'd abandoned the story? Would be really disappointing :(

        If not, when can we expect the next update?