Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

  • Kara Sommer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 6:09 AM
      The release date has been set! July 21, 2007. Now the pressure is on to
      finish my own book 7 by then!

      Kara
    • brooke memberto
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 2:11 PM
        Just out of my own curiosity, after DH comes out and yours is finished, are you going to consider a rewrite? Nothing against your story, I was just curious. :  )

        Kara Sommer <ksomm814@...> wrote:
        The release date has been set! July 21, 2007. Now the pressure is on to
        finish my own book 7 by then!

        Kara

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      • Kara Sommer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 3:09 PM
          At the moment, no. I think when this book 7 is done, the series will
          be over with perhaps the occasional oneshot.

          Kara

          --- In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, brooke memberto