1329RE: May I translate your stories (Midnight Series)?

  • yuutacorvus
    Oct 4, 2013

      Hey, I just want to tell you that the first chapter is up. It's here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9739206/1/Midnight-Sang-Wali I wrote "penulis: ksomm814" which means you are the author (penulis = author). And my name is next to "penerjemah" which means the "translator". The complete information is on my profile page :3

      The chapter may be unlisted in my story list in 4-8 hours, as ff.net sets. But it's there already. It's in Bahasa Indonesia or Indonesian :) Thank you very much again!

      Please don't hesitate to tell me should I missed anything important!

      Mini Marauder @ ff.net

      ---In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, <yuutacorvus@...> wrote:

      thank yoooouuu!! I'll put the link here once the first chapter is up, so you can put it on your profile :D

      Mini Marauder @ ff.net

      ---In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, <midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      That's fine.  I don't have a problem with translations. Good luck.

      ---In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, <midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello, firstly I apologise should I commit mistake by posting here.. like this. I actually wanted to mail ksomm814 personally, but I couldn't find her e-mail account. And I couldn't find any rules restricting me from posting here...

      Anyway, you should know that I am a big fan of Midnight Series! I am wondering if I am allowed to translate it into my language (Bahasa Indonesia)? I am in love with the series and willing to share it to the people who speak my language, so they can see the wonderful pieces. I promise to put the credits properly and that I am no more than a translator.

      Please reply ASAP! :)

      Yours faithfully,

      MiniMarauder @ ff.net
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic