RE: May I translate your stories (Midnight Series)?

(1327)
  • ksomm814
    Oct 4, 2013 Expand Messages

      That's fine.  I don't have a problem with translations. Good luck.

      ---In midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com, <midnight_series1@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello, firstly I apologise should I commit mistake by posting here.. like this. I actually wanted to mail ksomm814 personally, but I couldn't find her e-mail account. And I couldn't find any rules restricting me from posting here...

      Anyway, you should know that I am a big fan of Midnight Series! I am wondering if I am allowed to translate it into my language (Bahasa Indonesia)? I am in love with the series and willing to share it to the people who speak my language, so they can see the wonderful pieces. I promise to put the credits properly and that I am no more than a translator.

      Please reply ASAP! :)

      Yours faithfully,

      MiniMarauder @ ff.net
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic