BIG BAND (Basie) - "The Kid From Red Bank" - Composed by Neal Hefti

  • Artistry Jumps!
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 3:01 AM
      "The Kid From Red Bank"

      Composed and arranged by Neal Hefti for the Count
      Basie Band.
      Features the real "Kid from Red Bank" - Count Basie
      in a really up tempo piano solo!

      5 Saxes
      4 Trunpets
      4 Trombones
      Piano (Solo)
      Guitar
      Bass
      Drums

      56Kb 2min:37sec 280bpm(in 2) 480 ticks per quarter

      ****Exclusive to Midikar******
      ***Please do not distribute***

      Artistry Jumps
      Melbourne, Australia

      www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail
    • Frank Warby
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 5:05 AM
        Thank you for a great sequenced file,Reminds me of my Pianist Friend playing
        the solo with a Big Band In the 60s,Unfortually he Is now suffering with
        Parkinson's Disease
        Frank Warby CT,VCM
        frank.warby@...
        www.frankmusicman.co.uk
        > Composed and arranged by Neal Hefti for the Count
        > Basie Band.
        > Features the real "Kid from Red Bank" - Count Basie
        > in a really up tempo piano solo!
        >
        > 5 Saxes
        > 4 Trunpets
        > 4 Trombones
        > Piano (Solo)
        > Guitar
        > Bass
        > Drums
        >
        > 56Kb 2min:37sec 280bpm(in 2) 480 ticks per quarter
        >
        > ****Exclusive to Midikar******
        > ***Please do not distribute***
        >
        > Artistry Jumps
        > Melbourne, Australia
        >

        > Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.
        > www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail

        It has removed 318 spam emails to date.
      • Wild West
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 6:18 PM