Can You Guess This Song And Artist

  • Wayne (Reed) Knazek
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 30 1:24 PM
      Hey Gary!

      First of all, thanks again for your efforts with this.  It's fun time!

      I was thinking . . . I know you have the link right in the email.
      You BOLDLY ask to have replies sent to your linked email addy.
      Some people don't know it's actually a link.

      Maybe if you just add in a little prompt with the email link . . .
      and a brief explanation, and a reminder at the end . . .
      people won't goof.  I did the first week.  It's easy to do.

      I was thinking, something like this . . .

      Welcome to . . .

      Can You Guess This Song And Artist?  :-? thinking

      So all have a chance to guess, please  :-SS nail biting "DO NOT hit REPLY" ! ! !  :-SS nail biting
      Hitting "REPLY" will send your answer to the whole group.  PLEASE do not do this!

      Please send all responses to my private email by clicking the "mailto" link below.

      Click the mailto link on the right to reply!    mailto:garyrog@...  <----

      OK, here goes!

      The first guess with the earliest timestamp will be . . . etc.

      ~
      Then, at the end, a reminder, and the link again . . .

      ~
      Good luck and have fun!!!!

      Gary

      :-SS nail biting  "DO NOT hit REPLY"  :-SS nail biting

      Click the "mailto" link on the right to reply!    mailto:garyrog@...  <----

      ~

      Thanks again!  Wayne

      Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!" and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks! . . . www.thewaynereedconnection.com
    • Bob Schur
      Message 33 of 33 , May 28, 2012
             Yes, a number of us have made this error in the past, including moi.  Gary kindly has patience with us but we don't want to spoil his joy in running this funtest.  So let's be diligent in following his simple rule on how to respond.  And, not for nothing, Gary, though I immediately noticed the follow-up responses indicating the answer had been given away, my adult kids and I, at our family holiday gathering, enjoyed playing the midi and trying to guess its title & artist.  Leave it to our youngest son to ID it first.  He wasn't even born when the song was popular.  Your puzzler added to the pleasure of our time together !

        Bob R.