On The Rebound - Floyd Cramer (Seq. Gary Rogers)(Revised)

  • Gary Rogers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 2:49 PM
      On The Rebound
      Written by:
      Floyd Cramer
      Recorded by:
      Floyd Cramer (1961)

      In 1961 Cramer had a hit with "On the Rebound," which went to number three, and number one in the UK chart. ("On the Rebound" was later

      featured during the opening credits of the 2009 Oscar-nominated film An Education, which was set in 1961 England). That same year Cramer

      also hit with "San Antonio Rose" (number eight).

      Singles

      YearSingleChart PositionsAlbum
      US
      [6]
      US CountryUS R&BUS ACCAN Country
      1958"Flip Flop and Bop"87Last Date
      1960"Last Date"2113
      1961"On the Rebound"416On the Rebound
      "San Antonio Rose"883
      "Your Last Goodbye"63America's Biggest Selling Pianist
      "Hang On"95
      1962"Chattanooga Choo Choo"36single only
      "Let's Go"90Floyd Cramer Gets Organ-ized
      "Lovesick Blues"87I Remember Hank Williams
      "Hot Pepper"63singles only
      "Swing Low"110
      "Losers Weepers"127
      1963"Java"49Swing Along with Floyd Cramer
      "(These Are) The Young Years"129Comin' On
      "How High the Moon"121single only
      "Heartless Heart"124Country Piano-City Strings
      1967"Stood Up"53single only
      1977"Rhythm of the Rain"67Floyd Cramer & the Keyboard Kick Band
      1980"Dallas"104328Dallas
    • David Workman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 8:18 PM
        Hi,

        I'm not doing much with music anymore. So, go ahead and take me off your emailing list.

        Thanks much,
        David
      • Dan West
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29 8:12 AM
          Hi,

          I'm not doing much with music anymore. So, go ahead and take me off your emailing list.

          Thanks much,
          David
          Sorry to hear about you not being into music these days.  Thank you for being a Midkar member since 2009.   Your membership with us will stop once you received your this message.  Take care my friend.
          --
          Best regards,
          Dan West

          =================================================================|