Midi wanted: Further On Up The Road

  • Wayne (Reed) Knazek
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 27 8:30 AM
      Looking for Bobby Blue Bland/Big Band version.

      Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!" and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks! . . . www.thewaynereedconnection.com
    • Baz
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 27 4:38 PM
        Wayne
        I have sent a copy to your private email.
        Baz

        Looking for Bobby Blue Bland/Big Band version.

        Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!" and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks! . . . www.thewaynereedconnection.com

        http://music-my-way.webs.com/
        http://simplypianos.site88.net/Index.html
      • Wayne (Reed) Knazek
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 29 5:27 AM