Re: [midkar] Name this tune . . .

  • Wayne (Reed) Knazek
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 26 2:55 PM
      Thanks!  :)

      Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!" and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks! . . . www.thewaynereedconnection.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 27 8:30 AM
        Looking for Bobby Blue Bland/Big Band version.

        Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!" and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks! . . . www.thewaynereedconnection.com
      • Baz
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 27 4:38 PM
          Wayne
          I have sent a copy to your private email.
          Baz

          Looking for Bobby Blue Bland/Big Band version.

          Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!" and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks! . . . www.thewaynereedconnection.com

          http://music-my-way.webs.com/
          http://simplypianos.site88.net/Index.html
        • Wayne (Reed) Knazek
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 29 5:27 AM