Sorry

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 5:57 AM
      I hesitate to post this here, but I just wanted to let you people know that I am still around. I lost my computer along with most of my belongings in a Friday, the thirteenth, five alarm fire at my residence. Only my mother-in-law and myself were at home. I was able to get her out and, of course, save myself. I was not able to save some of my vintage instruments, though, some survived.

      My wife was in St. Louis with my brother-in-law who was diagnosed with stage 3 bone cancer a couple of weeks ago.

      It always seems that things happen simultaneously. Oh well. We will be out of our home for at least 6 months they have said. I am currently on my daughter's home computer. I will hopefully be up and running in a week or so as we arrange alternative living arrangements.

      Thank you for your kind patience with my situation.

      Please contact me via my own email as opposed to this forum, though, I may be tardy in responding.

      Okie Duke

      PS

      I am very happy to see a very prolific group of sequencers participating in the forum presently. Great.