Re: [midkar] You're No Good - Linda Ronstadt seq by (see message)

  • Jack Snead
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18 8:23 PM
      Bob E.

      I had to laugh when I saw your post.
      The next time you post one of Callgirl's files use their real name.
      Kiralynne & Tracilynne Schilitubi

      Jack
      p.s. They are nudists.

      On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Bobeld <bobeld@...> wrote:

       Sequenced by Callgirl  Last time I posted a song by this sequencer (last week - Puttin' on the Ritz), it ended up in my spam folder probably due to email program flagging her name.  May have happened to some of you too.

      Betty Everett 1963  (of Shoop Shoop song fame [Is it in his kiss?])

      Linda Ronstadt 1975