Re: FW: [midkar] Can You Name The Song And The Artist?

  • Jack Snead
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18 8:00 PM
      Bob,
      I still haven't found it but I can tell everyone for sure it is not "Atlantis" by anyone.
      Jack

      On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Robert <1jazzguy@...> wrote:

      Hi Kevin,

      I found a file in Dale's folder with a mid titled "Atlantis" by The Shadows(attached)
      Don't recall where I got it, and the title is not in the info.
      The time stamp was 01/12/2012
      Here is the original Midkar message (
      26254) dated Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:04 pm :

      Sounds like "Atlantis" by The Shadows.
      Bob

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VycZVyApqew

      Dan West wrote:
      I am currently working off my sequencer Dale Aston folder where I came across a file named ax.  Dale Aston never put any info in the file as to name and artist.  The song sounds really familiar but what the song is well........escapes me at the moment.  Any help would be appreciated.
      -- Best regards,
      Dan West

      Bob

      Did anyone ever figure out what the name of this was? kk

      --
      Best regards,
      Dan West

      =================================================================|
      *****************************MIDKAR******************************
      =================================================================|
      You Can Upload And Download Files Here!

      (The website)

      http://www.midkar.com/

      (The group)

      (Midkar Music Screen Savers)

      http://mysite.verizon.net/wild_west2/savers/screensaver_index.html

      =================================================================|
      ******************Wild West's Music Studio***********************
      =================================================================|

      http://mysite.verizon.net/wild_west2/studio.htm

      =================================================================|

    • jesse jocson
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 19 3:30 AM
        Bob and Jack,

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VycZVyApqew If the URL is what your pertaining, It is Atlantis by The Shadows.
        Trust me. We used to play this way back the 60s. ;) winking
        JJ

        Note:
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others;
        and Responsibility for all actions.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 19 3:31 AM
          As for the AX file Dan West found, I have no idea what song was that.