Re: [midkar] HELP!!!

  • romandavid@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      Thanks for your response.  I received a similar response from another member, and I am now getting the individual posts with openable attachments.  I was just hoping to comb through the old posts to access the files that had been attached.

      Dave R

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 11:59 PM
         It would be nice if everyone could open a FREE WEBMAIL address using inbox.com & get a FREE 5 gb WEBMAIL...
        WHY?
        The BINARIES that are contained in the email [midi.mid] can be saved into your ATTACHMENT DIRECTORY and when you think
        you have enough stored there you can just view the entire thing and click SAVE [you can download up to 50 mb of files]
        and send yourself the message MEMY MIDI FILES #1 [subject example]
        BODY TITLE = MEMY MIDI FILES #1
        and then when you see a big huge file being listed in your INBOX with an attached STAR NEXT TO IT you open up the message and click on the top DOWNLOAD ALL ATTACHMENTS [up to 50 mb in one huge ZIP FILE]
        It makes for easy getting all your MIDI files & other cool files all in one download.

        david wrote:
        > I've been a member for quite some time, but I have to admit I'm absolutely STUMPED on how to download midi files that are supposedly attached to each email.  I've read the FAQ messages; my settings are in fact for individual emails and for full features...at the bottom of each email is a small rectangular box that says   Attachment:  [name of song],  but the link isn't clickable, copyable, etc.    I've tried this in both Internet Explorer  and Google Chrome.
        >
        > HOW do I access the files that were posted to be shared?  Many of the songs listed in the group messages do not appear to be compiled at the midkar website.
        >
        > Would appreciate any help,  thanks.
        >
        > Dave Roman

        3D Earth Screensaver Preview
        Free 3D Earth Screensaver