New file uploaded to midkar

  • midkar@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 134 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the midkar
      group.

      File : /JohnG/MIDIcontrollers.rtf
      Uploaded by : garsidejl <garsidejl@...>
      Description : List of commonly used MIDI controllers.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      garsidejl <garsidejl@...>
    • ringmaster.system
      Message 134 of 134 , Aug 11, 2013
        DAN,

        Thanks! I had good cry, most people "cut my off" because it
        takes a lot of time for me to write, I am just at becoming
        social again. But, I only have one hand that works ...

        Thank you for the files and the time you have given me to
        "catch" up ...

        I DID find some of my MIDI files that I have not seen for a
        long time I use Pro Winamp and all of the tracks are marked
        and comments. Cat's was in Jacksonville and we went for the
        play and when I got back I started the sequence and the I know
        it's Monday, 6:30 am!

        Ha! ... enjoy!