Love Police (Phil Collins)

  • Wild West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Most excellent!!

      seq Brent Lane

      Learn about Phil Collins: http://artistwiki.com/phil-collins

      Watch a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTexDxCTaHo

      Love Police  (Phil Collins)

      Sometimes I lie awake, wondering if I'll make it out of here,
      but the wind blows round my heels, so I stay
      I remember lying there, wishing I could be someone else
      trying to find somehow to get away.

      If I asked him nicely d'you think he's show me how to fly,
      'cos the dust has weighed my wings down, and I'm too tired to try.

      Sometimes I sit here hearing voices in my head
      I try to understand, to make some sense.

      I wonder if I had to, would I lie to save myself?
      A plea of guilty, but self defence.

      If I asked him nicely d'you think he'd show me how?
      I'm sure he's out there listening, but he's too tied up right now to try

      Try, all of my sins
      'cos I can't stop now,
      just don't leave me behind.

      Sometimes I lie awake, wondering if I'll get out of here,
      but the words stick in my throat and I stay.

      --
      Best regards,
      Dan West

      My goal in life: "To become the person my dogs think I am"

      =================================================================|
      ****************************MIDKAR*******************************
      =================================================================|
      You Can Upload And Download Files Here!