New poll for midkar

  • midkar@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 1 1:55 PM
      midkar group:

      We urge all members of this group to post.
      Which genre of music do you enjoy the most?

      o Jazz
      o BigBand
      o 50's Pop
      o 50's Rock
      o 60's Rock
      o 70's Rock
      o 80's Rock
      o Ballads
      o Easy Listening
      o Classical
      o Standards
      o Foriegn
      o Country
      o New Age
      o Hip-Hop / Rap
      o Movie Themes
      o TV Themes
      o Holiday
      o Original
      o Other

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Bob S.
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 28, 2010
        Hi Kevin,

        There was only one version available. It was by The Crew-Cuts. Attached.

        The two Videos:

        Crew Cuts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew Sh-Boom

        he Chords http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTRfRK0ahYs I

        The Poll is still there.  :-)

        Hope you are doing well.

        Bob S.

        On 8/28/2010 3:23 AM, KevinKienlein.com wrote:

        Can both versions be sent out again… ?? kk