Re: Generic strings

  • Dan Ash
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      I can't vouch for consistency, but the service was fine.

      The strings were not very impressive tho - they seemed to lose
      brightness quickly. So I didn't re-order, despite the excellent
      price. Kind of a subjective judgement - you should probably try a
      set or two - it's hard to go wrong here!

      Dan Ash
      White Plains, NY

      --- In midiguitar@yahoogroups.com, Udo van der Meer
      <u.vandermeer@m...>
      wrote:
      > I have seen webstrings.com mentioned a number od times recently
      (not
      > sure if it was on this list).
      >
      > Has anybody bought their Memphis electric strings? Is the quality
      > consistent?
      >
      > Udo
    • Robert Cole
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Please drop me from your subscription list for now. Thanks.