Complete list of surnames.....

  • kelann20
    Message 1 of 175 , Sep 2, 2000
      that I am researching....Willis, Patterson,
      Rader, Chandler, Piper, Robertson, Paschal, Leath,
      Shoulders, Campbell, Blakely, Dowd, McQuade, Brummett,
      Bowles, Gammon, Jones, Draper, and Kelley. Any of them
      familiar?
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"