Acuff Reunion

  • MarieClassof86
    Message 1 of 175 , Jun 29, 2001
      Ok so I'm all hyped up about this. I'm going to
      the Acuff Reunion in TN this weekend. There are two
      reunions this yr. the HUGE one is next month but I've not
      been able to clear my schedule for it yet. The Acuffs
      involved in this the smaller of the two reunions are ones
      that lived in the Sequatchie Valley and mainly
      decendents of William Jackson Acuff(however all Acuffs are
      welcome). We still don't know where my gr gr grandpa Wm.
      Leon Acuff fits on the big tree but we are working on
      that and exploring some new angles researching the
      John M. Billingsley who signed the Marriage records
      with Wm. L. Acuff as well as trying to find more
      records on the Old Antioch Christian Church where he met
      his wife(he was a circuit preacher). Hopefully I'll
      be able to get more leads as the majority of
      researchers think this is the branch that my William is
      from.<br>You can read more about the Acuffs
      Brickwall<br><a href=http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rmbeckman/acuffbrickwall.html target=new>http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rmbeckman/acuffbrickwall.html</a><br>Marie
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"