Hello! I am excited to share info!

  • mytmacsmom
    Message 1 of 175 , Jun 2, 2001
      My fathers ancestors were all early settlers of
      Middle Tennessee. <br>Surnames that I am researching
      are:<br>PRIMM Rutherford and Williamson Counties<br>KIMBRO
      Rutherford County<br>LASATER/LASSITER Cannon and Rutherford
      Counties<br>WRIGHT Smith, Macon and Trousdale Counties<br>GREGORY
      Smith, Sumner and Trousdale Counties<br>McDUFFEE Smith
      County<br>I have put many pieces of my family together yet I
      still have many brick walls. I would love to share and
      compare information!<br>Thanks!! Take Care!!
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"