moody, fentress county, 1820

  • doslocos2269
    Message 1 of 175 , May 2, 2001
      i have info stating ,john moody married
      nancy(maiden unknown)in fentress county 1821-23. are there any
      marriage bond books or other materiel in the county
      archives to verify this event? i am looking for any info
      that will help identify the parents of john moody and
      nancy?. thanks for the clubs help<br>richard
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"