Littlebobbycat--Morrow line from where?

  • MarieClassof86
    Message 1 of 175 , Feb 9, 2001
      littlebobbycat<br><br>Noticed you had a Morrow
      line. I have a Catherine Morrow who married a George
      Jakes and they lived in Bedford Co. TN area. I believe
      her father to be James Morrow. She was born around
      1830 in TN. If you feel this connects with any of your
      Morrow lines you can email me at
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"