Re: Surnames: Rice, Bean, Lynch, James

  • jhunley2
    Message 1 of 175 , Jan 18, 2001
      My gg grandmother was Martha Elizabeth (Eliza)
      James. She married Dabney Hill Sneed in about 1859 and
      had at least 2 of his 11 children. One of which was
      my g grandmother Almira (Alta) Sneed who married
      John Allison Smith. The Sneeds lived in Rutherford Co.
      TN. Does this ring a bell with your Elizabeth James
      2/28/1802. If so, could you tell me more about her and her
      James family? <br> John Paul Hunley
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"