Re: Find William A. Perryman's parents!

  • Marie Cooke Beckman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2010
      I am not a Perryman researcher but I had some extra time.

      I believe your Wm. A. Perryman's parents were
      William G. Perryman and Mary Heath

      Perryman, William & Mary Heath - May 4, 1840 from http://www.tngenweb.org/rutherford/mar1840.htm

      I have put copies of the 1850 Graves Co KY & 1860 Massac Co IL entries for this couple in a file for the group(see the left hand column from the groups entry site) in a folder which I named Perryman. Hope this helps. this appears to be parents of W A Perryman as they have a 6 yr old son with that name in 1850 & 1860.

      Hope this helps
      --Marie Beckman