Re: campbell,garrison,medley,whitehead,rittenberry,etc.

  • ladyangel_1952
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2008
      --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "katdol15"
      <katdol15@...> wrote:

      > hello all, i am researching in the putnam county area(buffalo
      > valley,baxter). if anyone is looking for any of these names please
      > drop me a line...thank you

      Hello I also am looking in Putnam co.for my family.
      Rittenberry, Campbell, Whitehead and Hancock.
      I've done pretty good with all except for the Campbell's.
      Minnie Campbell Rittenberry is my GreatGrandMother she married Jess
      Rittenberry.
      It would be Great if anyone could help me in finding.Who her parents
      were.
      Thank you