Campbell, Rittenberry and Whitehead and Hancock -- Putnam Co. Tenn.----

  • ladyangel_1952
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2008
      I've been doing some research in Putnam co.
      On my family and have done good with the research.
      Except on the Campbell's.
      Can't seem to find anything on them other than what I know.
      And Minnie Campbell Rittenberry was my GreatGrandMother.
      She married Jesse Rittenberry.
      And they lived in Buffalo Valley,Tenn.
      Can anyone help me with finding who her parents were.
      Thank you....
    • Marie Beckman Grucz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
        have you searched the census prior to her marriage to see if she and
        her family are living near her future husband? If you don't have
        access to census records post her birth year and I'll see if I can
        find her. Also maybe check in surrounding counties.

        --Marie

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "ladyangel_1952"