Family names

  • bobbymishka
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hello everyone.

      I just found this group today. I've been researching for over 25 years
      now and love the way the internet has helped with research. My main
      family names are:

      Grisham + Gregory in Smith Co.

      Moyers in Lincoln Co.

      Lauderdale and related families in Sumner Co and Lincoln Co.

      I would love to find the connection between the Sumner Co and Lincoln
      Co Lauderdales. I know they are connected but have yet to see proof as
      to how.

      Happy hunting,

      Susan
    • brenda parker
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hello do u have a Minnie( Gant) Gregory married to a Robert Lee Gregory. Not sure of their dates but their son Earl was born around 1900 and was married to Alice Eure Summers(1916-99).

        Proud member of IBSSG Just ask and will tell you what it stands for.
      • carla page
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          MY SURNAMES IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE-
          PAGE,,,MCFERRIN,,,,OLIVER,,,,MASON,,,,YOUNG,,,,WRIGHT,,,,,MCDANIEL,,,,
          ALEXANDER FRAZIER MCFERRIN MARRIED TO ELIZA HILL MASON
          LUCAS T.PAGE-MARRIED TO ELIZABETH CATHERINE MCDANIEL
          JOHN W.PAGE-MARRIED TO FANNIE FRANCIS MCFERRIN
          LYTTON BURTON MCFERRIN-MARRIED MARTHA YOUNG