Re: Hello All

  • c_lou152
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
      --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "Marie Grucz"
      <rmbeckman@...> wrote:

      > Hi Cindy
      > Can you tell us what time period Louise would have been living in
      and
      > do you have any idea of what area/county of TN?
      >
      > --Marie
      > Hello Marie,Louise was born in Willimson Co.Tenn.June 16,1912.Her
      hometown was Franklin,Tenn. until she married Jesse D.Gleadon Pirtle
      and they moved to Ark. She died March11,1985 in Monticello,Ark.

      > - In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "c_lou152"
      > <c_lou152@> wrote:
      > >
      > > My name is Cindy and I have been doing research on my family
      history
      > > off and on for a few years, Now that my kids are all grown and
      out on
      > > thier own I have more time to work on it.Am trying to find
      > information
      > > on Louise C. Peach Pirtle any help would be very much
      apperciatted.

    • Marie Grucz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
        Cindy
        Do you have Louise's census entry for 1920?

        If her parents were Nicholas & Carrie Peach
        she was enumerated in the 1920 census in
        Williamson Co. TN, Dist 6, pg 105 and the
        family lived on Forest Hill Road if the census
        takers info is correct. If you need the census
        info or image let me know.
        --Marie

        <c_lou152@> wrote:
        My name is Cindy and I have been doing research on my family
        > history off and on for a few years, Now that my kids are all grown
        and out on thier own I have more time to work on it. Am trying to find
        information on Louise C. Peach Pirtle any help would be very much
        apperciatted.
      • faye
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
          Anyone with connections in Cottontown or Halltown or New Deal?

          Proud member of IBSSG Just ask and will tell you what it stands for.